Monday, August 27, 2012

Access to Bilda

.
If you don't have access to our group in Bilda ("DM2571 fmed12"), you might not be registered for the course. Please make sure you register by visiting your local student advisor. I can't register students for courses - not even the courses I teach and you need to be registered in order to pass the course.

If you are registered, you should have access to Bilda, but some students apparently don't. If so, please send me a mail and I will make sure that you get access to our group in Bilda (pargman-at-kth-dot-se).
.

3 comments:

  1. Like I suspect a lot of people, I have no access to the course material in Bilda.

    Are we supposed to do registration to the course on our own somehow (I don't mean selection, that's been done for the most of us)? That's the case with a method course a lot of the second year students are taking, but they don't seem to be able to get the appropriate means up on My Pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a "bug" in Bilda, but it should be fixed now - 54 persons have access to the group in Bilda right at this moment and that seems about right compared to how many students were at the introductory lecture today. You for example have access to the group in Bilda now, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that did the the trick for me!

    ReplyDelete